The baby names of EHP
Are you one of those rare people who had their babies name chosen from when they were a child themselves? Or from the early days of your partnership? I did have an ever evolving names list but funnily enough, we never ended up using those names for our children. We now have Margot our 4.5 year old daughter, Sidney, our 2.5 year old son and Taj out last little boy who is 10 months.
As it is nearing the end of 2021, today on the blog I thought I would give you some insight into the names of babies that I have photographed over the past 12 months incase you need some inspo for your own names list.
First up, let's start with the girls:
- Aarna, Adaline, Adeliade, Airlie, Annabelle, Audrey, Ava
- Bambi, Betty, Birdie, Blayke, Brianna, Bronte
- Claudia, Courtney
- Edie, Edith, Elizabeth, Elke, Elsie, Emmeline, Eve, Evie
- Gabriella, Georgie, Goldie, Grace
- Hazel, Hailey, Holly
- Imogen, Isla, Ivy
- Joni, Josephine, Josie
- Lillian, Lily, Louisa, Lucy, Lulu
- Madeline, Maeve, Mia, Mila, Molly
- Penelope, Poppy
- Rosalia, Rose, Rosie, Ryley
- Scarlett, Scout, Senna, Sienna, Skyla, Sophia, Sophie
And now for the boys...
- Alby, Alexander, Alfie, Archie, Arlo, Augustus
- Billy, Braxton
- Edward, Elliott, Exra
- Fergus, Finnley, Finn, Frederick, Freddy
- Gatsby, George, Gideon, Grayson, Gus
- Harry, Hadley, Hamish, Harvey, Henry, Huey, Hugo
- Jack, Jarrah, Jasper, Jett, Joey, Joseph, Joshua
- Lachie, Leo, Lewis, Liam, Louis
- Max, Mitchell
- Oliver, Oscar
- Remy, Rocco, Rowan
- Seth, Sonny
- Ted, Thomas, Tommy
I hope you find a few names here that you can add to your list. Gosh, choosing names is hard. Without a doubt after every birth I have had name regret for a solid few months but of course couldn't image the kids being known as anything else.
I'll have to use my other favourite left over names for future pets or something!